Re: C-z (Re: Two GTK related feature requests)

From: Karl Eichwalder
Subject: Re: C-z (Re: Two GTK related feature requests)
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 09:01:15 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

> Why can't you simply unbind C-z in your .emacs?  There's always "C-x
> C-z" which does the same, should you need that.

Sure I can (and actually, I already did).  But a) sometimes I'm "forced"
to use Emacs default settings and b) I believe I'm not the only one who
is affected.

I see your story is pretty similar :)

> Only some ``people''; others don't want to move their hands to the
> mouse or some function key to do that.

Using a function key (or the mouse) is the right way™.  Who does not
like to go this way, can do a key binding he likes.

--
http://www.gnu.franken.de/ke/                            |   (*)/'(*)