Re: Change of C indentation style ('{')

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Change of C indentation style ('{')
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 15:39:41 -0500

Maybe the change is an improvement.  It is hard for me to judge
how often it helps and how often it hurts.

But an idea does occur to me that maybe the user could declare certain
symbols that should be treated like `while'.  Or maybe some more
general mechanism would fit easily into the framework of the rest of
cc-mode.  Then there could be some kind of declaration in the source
file itself, which would be hidden in a comment.  cc-mode could search
for these declarations when it visits a file.

Could you think about this approach?