Re: Do we need legal papers [was: patch for unexmacosx.c: supporting non

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Do we need legal papers [was: patch for unexmacosx.c: supporting non-prebound dynamic library]
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 18:18:04 -0500

    I looked at the patch, and it seems to be too big (it adds 60+ new
    source lines) to install without legal papers, and I cannot see that
    Nozumu Ando has signed papers.

    I think you should check with RMS if we need papers for this.

If it is 60 lines long, we definitely need legal papers for it.

Andrew, you had better delete it now, while we wait to get papers for
it.  Would you please ack when it is deleted?

When we get Nozomu's papers, I will inform people.