Re: Do we need legal papers [was: patch for unexmacosx.c: supporting non

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Do we need legal papers [was: patch for unexmacosx.c: supporting non-prebound dynamic library]
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 18:18:06 -0500

    > I think you should check with RMS if we need papers for this.
    >
    > Kim

    We did already.  RMS handled this himself.

I only handled the first step: requesting papers from Nozomu Ando.
There is no indication that we have received and filed his signed
papers yet.  Until they are received and filed, we cannot install his changes.

Did anything specific lead you to the conclusion that we had finished
handling his papers?