Re: Do we need legal papers

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Do we need legal papers
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 18:32:28 -0500

I appreciate the work you have done so far.  If the explanations that
others have posted convince you to continue, would you please tell me?

Otherwise, I guess we have no one maintaining Emacs on the Mac for the
moment.  If someone else is interested in picking up the
maintainership, please let me know.

I am pretty sure I asked you at some point if you would please work on
further MacOS issues.  When someone recorded your name in MAINTAINERS,
it was probably a reflection of the fact he saw you doing the job.