Re: Do we need legal papers

From: Sébastien Kirche
Subject: Re: Do we need legal papers
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 10:03:59 +0100

Le jeudi, 6 nov 2003, à 17:24 Europe/Paris, Andrew Choi a écrit :

Thank you for asking. But of course I have decided quite definitely to quit before I wrote to resign. I hope your next maintainer will serve the purpose of your project much better than I can.

Anyway, if you have planned to stop being official maintainer, may we (i mean : other emacs osx users/developpers) count on you as kind of "consultant" ?

I am quite sure that there is many people that currently use or will try osx native emacs, but i don't remember to have see many regular osx developpers on emacs-devel, other than you and Kim Storm. I am actually a developper but only recently on mac platform. I think i may one day contribute to Emacs development, and there is surely other developpers that will, but we need confirmed guys on osx like you...

Sébastien Kirche

--
E pluribus UNIX