Re: APOP support in movemail

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: APOP support in movemail
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 12:43:22 +0000 (UTC)

    Continuing to support movemail in Emacs only because it works on
    Windows ...

When you refer to `Windows' do you mean the most common windowing
system in my experience, which by linquistic shortening is what my
friends and I refer to as `Windows', namely X Windows?  Or do you
refer to some other windowing system that we have the freedom to work
on if we choose, such as Fresno?  Or do you refer to a windowing
system controlled by an organization that forbids any of us to work on
it if we wanted to?

If the latter, please always tell this, so we don't have to waste our
time thinking about a system we are forbidden to work on.

Thank you.

    http://www.teak.cc                             address@hidden