Re: APOP support in movemail

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: APOP support in movemail
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 21:59:24 +0200

> Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 12:56:36 +0000 (UTC)
> From: "Robert J. Chassell" <address@hidden>
>
> You may respect the decision of the US trade mark office but I do not.
> I used the word `Windows' before and still do to refer to X10 and X11
> when talking with people for whom these are the salient window
> systems.  It is misleading for me to do otherwise.

You are free to go against the current conventions and de-facto
standard terminology, but doing so will only increase your own
confusion and degrade your ability to communicate.

Surely, people on this list do not deserve to be preached about the
virtues of Free Software, especially when it's combined with
tongue-in-cheek attitudes.

Now, could we please drop this useless thread that keeps generating
gobs of spam-like mail?  I, for one, can hardly keep up with mail I
do want to read.