(no subject)

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 20:05:59 -0600 (CST)

The changes in:

2003-11-16  Jan Djarv  <address@hidden>

do not seem to take the native scrollbar into account.  Configuring
without options works fine, but after:

./configure --without-toolkit-scroll-bars

bootstrapping still works fine, but when trying to start Emacs, I get
an immediate segfault:

[bash2.05b.0 ~ 3 1] gdb emacs-21.3.50
(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/local/bin/emacs-21.3.50

0x080bc5ff in x_window_to_scroll_bar (display=0x85f5ab8,
window_id=60817438)
    at xterm.c:3880
3880         if (FRAME_X_DISPLAY (XFRAME (frame)) != display)
(gdb)

I do not know the code in question well enough to fix this myself.

Sincerely,

Luc.