Re: BIG5-HKSCS?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: BIG5-HKSCS?
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 02:01:29 -0500

    I meant that it wasn't run by some mailing list software that set the
    sender address to the mailing list software, instead of maintaining
    the original sender address (i.e., my address).

That way of running a list is a pain in the neck, because it makes
sending a reply just to the sender of a message rather inconvenient.
So we do not generally set up our lists that way.