Re: Suggestion: remove s/sco[45].h etc.

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Suggestion: remove s/sco[45].h etc.
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 16:19:25 -0500

    I suggest that we remove the corresponding support files, that is
    s/sco4.h and s/sco5.h, as well as other s/*.h files for other
    sysV / usg derivates created or owned by SCO.

    WDYT?

In the FSF we thought about this issue a few months ago, in connection
with another package (perhaps it was GCC), and decided that we would
gain nothing by desupporting these systems.  It would not help us, and
would not put any useful pressure on SCO.  So we decided to keep
supporting them.