Re: process-connection-type nil & gdb

From: Benjamin Riefenstahl
Subject: Re: process-connection-type nil & gdb
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 21:05:59 +0100

Hi Steven,

Steven Tamm <address@hidden> writes:
> I noticed this bug a while ago in the carbon port, and it works
> correctly with both X11 and the terminal emacs.  It has to do with
> the (setq process-connection-type nil) problem.

AFAIR, that was the work-around.  The problem was that ptys Mac OS X
didn't work right.  Andrew Choi said that this was probably fixed in
10.3 so that the work-around wasn't necessary any more.  See

  http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2003-01/msg00756.html
  http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2003-10/msg00818.html

benny