Eshell info page

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Eshell info page
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 11:28:32 -0500

Has anyone looked at the Eshell info page?  It has empty sections, and
is generally not on the same level as most of the other documentation
that comes with Emacs.  The software itself is great, it's just the
info page that's insufficient.  I'm curious if there are some basic
requirements for docs, when a package is included with Emacs.

I may be missing something - is there a source of information other
than the info page?  If so, merging them would be a good idea.

Thanks
Ted