Re: doc elisp intro cross reference fixes

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: doc elisp intro cross reference fixes
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 13:10:34 -0600 (CST)

Per Abrahamsen wrote:

   I get this list:

   initial-scratch-message
   mml2015-unabbrev-trust-alist
   gnus-inhibit-mime-unbuttonizing
   flyspell-default-dictionary
   gnus-agent-expire-unagentized-dirs
   mail-source-ignore-errors
   nntp-authinfo-file
   message-minibuffer-local-map
   mml-signencrypt-style-alist

After `emacs -q', I get a huge list.  Then I do `M-x customize-browse'
and get:

display-buffer-reuse-frames

Then I do `M-x customize-group RET nil RET' and evaluate again.  This
time I get an empty list.

   I don't get "a" in the nil group.  The only members of the nil group I
   get is those explicitly put there by a buggy Gnus macro.

   Maybe it is because I use an older Emacs.

Probably.  What emacs version are you using?

Sincerely,

Luc.