Re: MacOS X: Carbon Emacs problem

From: Martin Fredriksson
Subject: Re: MacOS X: Carbon Emacs problem
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 01:39:58 +0100

On 6 nov 2003, at 22.06, Rolf Marvin Bøe Lindgren wrote:

If I call LaTeX from GNU Emacs under Carbon (i.e. the usual way), then
processing takes ages.  if I run Emacs without Carbon, i.e. emacs -nw,
then LaTeX processing runs at the same speed as when called from the
shell.

latest cvs build of GNU Emacs (this has been this way for a long time
now), latest version of auc-tex.

I experience the same. I think the reason may be that it takes longer to log the result in the latex output buffer on Emacs/Carbon?

/m

--
Martin Fredriksson <address@hidden>, phone: +46 730 59 77 00
Guide Konsult Göteborg AB, Sweden