No GCPRO in directory-files and directory-files-and-attributes

From: Lars Hansen
Subject: No GCPRO in directory-files and directory-files-and-attributes
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 23:32:51 +0100

In dired.c I have noticed that file name handlers are called using the
function call<n> from eval.c. However, there are two exceptions, the
calls in functions Fdirectory-files and Fdirectory-files-and-attributes
where Ffuncall is used instead. This means that the arguments are not
protected with GCPRO. Is this intensional or is it a bug? To me it looks
like a bug, but I may be missing something.