Re: Segfault on dumping from CVS

From: Mike Hearn
Subject: Re: Segfault on dumping from CVS
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 15:42:51 +0000

Oops, how embarrassing. Just after posting this I had a sudden thought and
switched off exec-shield: surprise surprise it now works. It would be nice
to have a quick check and warning in the build system rather than a
segfault though. I took a quick look but it's not obvious to me how to
write such a patch, sorry :(