Re: Info enhancements

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: Info enhancements
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 19:58:12 +0000 (UTC)

       As far as I can see, a better format would have the line number before
       the description rather than after it, with the description indented 6

   But then it would not follow the standard format for menus, i.e.,
   <term>:<node name>.

I must not have been clear.  The format I meant is:

     * MENU-ENTRY-NAME: NODE-NAME.   LINE_NUMBER. DESCRIPTION

instead of Dave Gillespie's

     * MENU-ENTRY-NAME: NODE-NAME.   DESCRIPTION. LINE_NUMBER.

or the current

     * MENU-ENTRY-NAME: NODE-NAME.   DESCRIPTION

    http://www.teak.cc                             address@hidden