Re: Info enhancements

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: Info enhancements
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 17:55:07 -0500

My preference is either (a) maximal alignment:

    * histogram:                    Manipulating Vectors.   (line   78)
    * hms:                          Conversions.            (line   63)

Or my original proposal (b), with no attempt at any alignment:

    * histogram:                    Manipulating Vectors.  (line 78)
    * hms:                          Conversions.  (line 63)

I prefer the parenthetical forms to the "Line N" forms, with or without
period.

Ok, since you prefer alignment, and I guess I rather agree, it will be
nicer in the common case of relatively short node names, I will do (a)
for the next release, barring objections.

Thanks,