Re: Info enhancements

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Info enhancements
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 14:28:18 -0500

      For instance, `Window frame parameters' has
    338 lines, `Coding Conventions' has 347.

There may be difficulties in splitting Window frame parameters.
Splitting Coding Conventions is possible if someone can think
of a good subtopic that a large fraction fit into.

    Probably everything above 100 lines, certainly above 150, can be
    inconvenient to search if only one single paragraph in the middle or
    the end is referenced.  I believe we can not get all sections below
    150 lines.

I agree.