RE: Cannot connect to X server

From: Stenuit, Pascal
Subject: RE: Cannot connect to X server
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 10:20:31 -0500

There are no such calls in the version of emacs we use.

BTW, this is emacs 21.1.3, configured with

./configure  rs6000-ibm-aix5.1 --with-gcc=no
--prefix=/home/pstenuit/emacs-21/emacs-21.3/rel

The same happens with 21.1.1.

I didnt notice these turn_on_timer calls, hence the
sigblock(sigmask(SIGALRM)) or somesuch.

thanks,
pascal