Re: Info enhancements

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Info enhancements
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 10:17:57 -0500

    Since the name of the function bound to "g" is `Info-goto-node'
    and its documentation says that this function works only with nodes,
    so I thought that it's more correct to omit anchors from a list
    of node completions.

I see no harm in letting it include anchors in completion, given that
it does handle anchor names.  We could rename it "Info-goto"
to avoid the conflict between the name (which comes from a time
before there were anchors) and the functionality (which reflects
the existence of anchors).