Re: Files in wrong subdirs of emacs/lisp?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Files in wrong subdirs of emacs/lisp?
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 10:20:25 -0500

Regarding the new suggestions:

The datamodes directory might be a good idea.
However, I don't think soundex belongs there.
It is not a mode, just a subroutine for converting text.
Just 18 files is a bit on the small side.

I don't think that os-specific files belong in term.

s-region.el should not be moved, as far as I can see now.
term.el and terminal.el should not be moved.

The assist directory is a good idea.

I am not sure `navigation' is coherent.

`shell' is too small.