Re: address@hidden: Re: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: Re: emacs/src

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: Re: emacs/src/regex.c]]
Date: 25 Dec 2003 10:24:15 -0500

Rudy Gevaert <address@hidden> writes:

   Just to inform you about my descision.
   Please to the necesary to fix this issue.

what is the name of the cvs module containing the files in question?
can people do a "cvs checkout" on this module in the usual way?

if it is not a "proper cvs module" (with an entry in some
CVSROOT/modules file), what is the name of the containing project?

i think we can update the instructions for building emacs from cvs if we
know these small pieces of information.

thi