Re: address@hidden: Re: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: Re: emacs/src

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: Re: emacs/src/regex.c]]
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 13:21:16 -0500

On Thu, Dec 25, 2003 at 10:24:15AM -0500, Thien-Thi Nguyen wrote:
> Rudy Gevaert <address@hidden> writes:
>
>    Just to inform you about my descision.
>    Please to the necesary to fix this issue.
>
> what is the name of the cvs module containing the files in question?
> can people do a "cvs checkout" on this module in the usual way?
>
> if it is not a "proper cvs module" (with an entry in some
> CVSROOT/modules file), what is the name of the containing project?
>
> i think we can update the instructions for building emacs from cvs if we
> know these small pieces of information.

Ok.

regex.c,v -> /cvsroot/gnulib/gnulib/regex.c,v
regex.h,v -> /cvsroot/gnulib/gnulib/regex.h,v

The files can be found in the project "gnulib", module "gnulib".

Note, that these files link to the files on the OLD savannah system.
Those directories don't excist anymore.

Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms
Savannah hacker             http://savannah.gnu.org