Re: [CVS] regex.[ch] missing in CVS checkout

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [CVS] regex.[ch] missing in CVS checkout
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 09:07:49 -0500

    Note that Stefan actually says "moving" is ok.

    That indicates to me that emacs is really the only package
    using that specific version of regex.* -- which is also the
    idea you get if you look at the revision log for the files.

It indicates that maybe Stefan thinks Emacs is the only package using
those files.  We cannot draw a stronger conclusion than that.

Is Emacs really the only package using those files?
How would we find out?