More antialiasing work

From: Chris Gray
Subject: More antialiasing work
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 21:59:38 -0800

Well the winter holidays have come and gone, and I got to do a little
more hacking on antialiasing fonts for emacs on X.  For those who want
to follow the development, I have an arch archive located at
http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~cmg/{archive} .  You might need to register
Miles Bader's archive as well.  It is at
http://arch.linuxguru.net/~miles/address@hidden .

The latest version is much more stable than the patch I had previously
announced, though not as feature complete.  It is certainly not
something you would want to give up your regular emacs for.

Please let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Chris

P.S.:  For those uninitiated with arch, the following commands might
work to download this version:

# apt-get install tla
$ tla register-archive http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~cmg/{archive}
$ tla register-archive http://arch.linuxguru.net/~miles/address@hidden