Re: [patch] add interactive browse of revisions from vc *Annotate* buffe

From: Andre Spiegel
Subject: Re: [patch] add interactive browse of revisions from vc *Annotate* buffers
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 18:58:20 +0100

On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 22:13, Benjamin Rutt wrote:

> Thanks for the feedback, I've implemented your changes (I think :).

Thanks for the patch.  It's installed now.  (I think vc-current-line is
good enough right now, since there isn't a much better way to do it, we
might as well stay with it.  I agree with your reasoning that the
current-line number seems like the best way to keep track of the current
position in this case.)

However, I'm getting a "Cyclic keymap inheritance" error now when I try
to use one of the old items from the VC-Annotate menu (Like "Span
Oldest->Newest").  Could you have a look at that?