Re: [patch] add interactive browse of revisions from vc *Annotate* buffe

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: [patch] add interactive browse of revisions from vc *Annotate* buffers
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 16:20:13 -0700

Benjamin Rutt wrote:

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:
I strongly expect that the problem is in the fact that you use view-mode as
parent even though it's not a major-mode.

Thanks for the tip, you are correct; I guess define-derived-mode was
somewhat misleading to me since it doesn't mention anywhere in 'C-h f
define-derived-mode' that it only works for major modes.

It would be nice if there was a major-mode-p predicate that define-derived-mode
could use to verify its PARENT argument.

--
Kevin Rodgers