Re: Alternate icons

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: Alternate icons
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 00:54:53 +0100

Richard Stallman wrote:
What do people think about these proposed replacement icons?

They are not that different, but they have a more "light weight" look, i.e. the borders don't look so thick, and the + and - signs inside the icons are lighter. I marginally prefer these replacements, but not by much. Not that I am a big user of speedbar.

        Jan D.