Re: OT:XML Schema Validation with Emacs

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: OT:XML Schema Validation with Emacs
Date: 01 Feb 2004 11:28:38 +0000

> I am aware of James Clarke's nXML http://www.xmlhack.com/read.php?item=2061
> but that only works with RELAX NG, which I have not encountered in the areas
> I've be focusing. DocBook, Apache Ant, etc.

Sorry, I should have finished reading before replying. You already
know about nxml-mode, but it seems you don't know about James Clark's
other software, specifically Trang - a converter that can convert
between W3C xsd schemas and RELAX-NG. I'm pretty sure nxml-mode
includes a DocBook schema in the distribution already.