Re: More enhancements to fringe bitmaps.

From: YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
Subject: Re: More enhancements to fringe bitmaps.
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 00:31:02 +0900 (JST)

> I believe I have made the necessary changes to the W32 and MAC ports
> (including not doing bit-swapping on MAC_OS).  As we previously
> discussed, the code is simpler on both W32 and MAC after these
> change, but as usual I cannot test whether it works.

Thanks for considering 16-bit alignment.  But because PowerPC is
usually used in big-endian mode, byte-swapping is needed when storing
16-bit data to unsigned short variable for the mac port.  Could you do
byte-swapping in init_fringe_bitmap if both MAC_OS and
WORDS_BIG_ENDIAN are defined?

                                     YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
                                address@hidden