Re: Move fringe.o to window-system specific lists of *.o files

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: Move fringe.o to window-system specific lists of *.o files
Date: 16 Feb 2004 14:14:51 +0100

> Kim, any objections to the following change in src/Makefile.in?

No, that is ok with me (and thank you for the fix).  Pls. install it.

The reason I put it in its current position is that it is basically
just code that was extracted from xdisp.c, so to avoid problems while
working on it, I just included it in the same list as xdisp.o.

Is a similar change may be needed in the w32 makefile?