Re: Problems with latest CVS.

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Problems with latest CVS.
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 13:53:46 -0600 (CST)

>From my patch:

   (let ((attributes (file-attributes dired-directory))
   !                  (modtime (visited-file-modtime)))
   !              (or (eq modtime 0)
   !                  (not (eq (car attributes) t))
   !                  (and (= (car (nth 5 attributes)) (car modtime))
   !                       (= (nth 1 (nth 5 attributes)) (cdr modtime)))))

I forgot to mention that this part of my patch is, up to minor
adaptation, the same code that dired itself uses to check whether the
dired buffer needs updating.

Sincerely,

Luc.