Re: Calc problem

From: Jay Belanger
Subject: Re: Calc problem
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 07:41:15 -0600

> Can someone work on this?
> # Gives this backtrace
> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-variable calc-mode-var-list)

I tried it and didn't get the error here.
calc-mode-var-list is needed for saving calc settings, among other
things, but has been removed from the Calc in cvs emacs.
I posted a patch putting calc-mode-var-list back into calc (and use
the patch myself, which is perhaps why I don't get the error even
though I'm using a recent cvs emacs).  I'd be happy to post it again,
if wanted.

Jay