Re: Coordinating patches [was Re: Change in compile.el]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Coordinating patches [was Re: Change in compile.el]
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 18:38:44 -0500

    Exactly -- if I see a new patch that I think it looks ok to include, I
    can check for legal papers from poster and if ok, immediately post a
    PATCH REVIEW message to emacs-devel, and in a couple of days I can
    just install it if nobody has objected to do so.

I would appreciate it if you and others did this sometimes.

    Maybe we should say that the review period is 3 days, i.e. if no
    comments in 3 days, it is ok to commit.

Please make it 4 days, because sometimes it will take that long
for me to respond at all.