Re: Documentation for "Clone Buffers" (corrected version)

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Documentation for "Clone Buffers" (corrected version)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 23:12:51 -0600 (CST)

Alan Mackenzie wrote:

   >Is the prefix argument of the following more user-friendly?

   >m runs the command Info-menu
   >   which is an interactive compiled Lisp function in `info'.
   >It is bound to m.
   >(Info-menu MENU-ITEM &optional FORK)

   It is friendlier.  Sadly, it's not documented in the Info manual (at
   least, it wasn't last time I looked).

I personally believe that M-n, C-u m and C-u g all should be
documented in info.texi.  If other people agree with this, then you
could do that, or I could.  (First we would have to double check
carefully that none of them already are, but I do not believe so.)

Sincerely,

Luc.