Re: Documentation for "Clone Buffers" (corrected version)

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: Documentation for "Clone Buffers" (corrected version)
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 08:39:31 -0500

    What about the following patch to info.texi, documenting M-n, C-u m
    and C-u g?

I agree with Eli's comments, except I'm not sure about copying the m/g
text instead of moving it and leaving a reference behind.

It is wrong to use @unnumberedsubsec in this way, incidentally.
@subheading is the thing to use, except in this case I doubt any heading
is necessary.  Especially if m/g get moved.

    I could install in the Emacs CVS version of info.texi, if desired.

That's the right place :).  (I sync texinfo's info.texi from there.)

Thanks,