Re: new compile command doesn't coalesce errors on the same line

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: new compile command doesn't coalesce errors on the same line
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 23:59:39 -0500

    Are we talking about the same docstring?  I (having written it :-) find it
    quite clear:

      "*Compilation motion commands skip visited messages if this is t.
    Visited messages are ones for which the file, line and column have been
jumped
    to from the current content in the current compilation buffer, even if it
was
    from a different message."

Yes, that is the docstring I can't understand.