Re: Documentation for "Clone Buffers" (corrected version)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Documentation for "Clone Buffers" (corrected version)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 00:25:41 -0500

    > Anyway, the point is that the mapping is often fuzzy

    Are you saying that it's easier to remember the mapping of man
    sections?

That question is not relevant.  Why justify one flaw because
man has some other flaw?

Man sections are an example to learn from, not a model to follow.

I think that the suggestion I made in a recent batch is better than
the man sections, because it eliminates the artificial distinction
between sections 2 and 3.