Re: Wheter to switch to another VC, and which one...

From: Masatake YAMATO
Subject: Re: Wheter to switch to another VC, and which one...
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 01:43:04 +0900 (JST)

> > Well, Emacs is not about to switch, but, if we don't talk about it, it
> > will certainly never switch. Perhaps you feel that's fine. I for sure feel
> > is *not*.
>
> Emacs has not been at the forefront of technology and I don't see any
> reason why this will change.
>
> In any case, I don't see how we'll be able to switch to Arch or to
> Subversion before Emacs itself supports those tools as well as it
> supports CVS.

Hey, the great pcl-cvs maintainer, did you check psvn.el and xtla.el?

Stefan Reichoer's works are interesting.
- http://xsteve.nit.at/prg/emacs/psvn.el
- http://xsteve.nit.at/prg/emacs/xtla.el

I have special interests in xtla.el.
I have already gotten in touch with the author; and asked to open a
project for xtla.el on savannah.

I will work on M-x xtla-rbrowse when the project is opened.

Masatake YAMATO