Re: License of Unicode tables

From: Benjamin Riefenstahl
Subject: Re: License of Unicode tables
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 15:05:53 +0100

Hi Eli,

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:
> _You_, or even the Emacs projects as a whole, could decide that you
> don't fix it.

I didn't say that.  I said, I wouldn't fix problems in this way and
than I layed out another, technically better way (IMO) to introduce
fixes.

Which leaves a completely political issue.  And I am not saying I
don't support that, just that I don't see any serious technical or
practical problem.

benny