Re: Suggestion: Mapping of M-g should be goto-line

From: ams
Subject: Re: Suggestion: Mapping of M-g should be goto-line
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 17:39:33 +0100

Since this is getting to a vote, I'll pitch in with my 0.02 groszy.
Never used goto-line (don't see why one would use it other then in
really obscure situations), use M-g far more often that that.

But on another side, the idea by Kim Storm (I think) of adding a set
of bindings for recompile, compile, and next-error wasn't a bad one.
Those are things I always wondered why they aren't bound by default.

Cheers.