Including URL library in Emacs

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Including URL library in Emacs
Date: 28 Mar 2004 17:21:56 -0500

I think the time has come: any objection to my asking savannah people to
move the RCS files under the url/lisp directory (in URL's repository) into
emacs/lisp/url (in Emacs's repository) ?

If there's an objection, how about copying those files instead of
moving them?

If there's still an objection, how about just adding the latest versions to
Emacs's sources (i.e. not copy the history)?

        Stefan