Re: gdb-ui and Mac OS X

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: gdb-ui and Mac OS X
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 08:38:37 +0200

The splitting for *gud* is another independent issue. I'd rather focus on
the issue at hand which is the fact that the file holding the `main'
function is displayed.

I agree that this is the main issue.  Maybe there should be a way to
customize this, i.e. old behaviour versus new?

The reason other debuggers display main is probably because they are not
editors, and usually does not have a lot of files already opened and
displayed.

        Jan D.