Re: compilation-forget-errors still used by tex-mode.el

From: monnier
Subject: Re: compilation-forget-errors still used by tex-mode.el
Date: 01 Apr 2004 11:18:09 -0500

> text-terminal.  And it only works at BOL, whereas error-messages are now
> recognized anywhere on a line, even one behind another.

Big deal.  All people complained about is that the error-line is not
clearly indicated now that we keep 2-lines of context because there is
nothing more than the cursor (which is going to be hollow or maybe even
completely absent) to tell you what line to look at.
So adding an arrow will address this issue just fine, methinks.

> So I'll have to use my own overlay.

I guess I can't stop you, but it doesn't seem necessary for now.

        Stefan