RE: Highlighting in grep buffer

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Highlighting in grep buffer
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 11:16:53 -0700

Sorry, I don't have the resources to help on this.

I understand that the Emacs 21 code (compile.el, grep.el) is quite different
from the Emacs 20 code. My changes were quite minor and straightforward (in
the Emacs 20 code), so I think it should be clear how they work. I didn't
try to do anything fancy (e.g. parse grep options) or anything optimal in
terms of performance, so you will likely prefer to rewrite my way of doing
things, in any case.

I offer my code as a suggestion of what might be done, not necessarily a
model of the way to do it.

I'm sorry I can't be more help. If there's any confusion about my code
(unlikely - it's minor-league), I'll be glad to answer questions.

   Drew