Re: Compilation to native

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Compilation to native
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 21:08:31 -0400

    I think Unicode branch is fairly usable in normal use.  At
    least it's stable enough for my daily work.

Is there any Emacs feature that does not work, to your knowledge,
in that branch?

                                                 But if it is
    used with third party packages, I think some of them must be
    adjusted for emacs-unicode.

That will always be true, so it is no argument for installation now or
for installation later.  Please don't concern yourself with it.

What matters is that the features included in Emacs itself work.