Re: tree widget

From: Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Subject: Re: tree widget
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 18:10:34 +0530

Hello,

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 21:07:48 +0900 (JST), "Masatake YAMATO"
<address@hidden> said:
> How do you think including tree-widget developed by David PONCE
> in emacs official distribution?
>
> screenshot -> http://emhacks.sourceforge.net/tw-shots.html
>
> It may be useful to represent branches of version control systems
> in a buffer.

I would personally welcome that. Rendering an XML file, showing EBROWSE
data and lot of other hierarchical data display could use that (function
call graphs). I have plans of writing a simple project planning tool with
dependencies, this tree view will be great.

with best regards,
dhruva
Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Proud FSF member: #1935