Re: tree widget

From: Mario Lang
Subject: Re: tree widget
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 00:32:49 +0200

Masatake YAMATO <address@hidden> writes:

> How do you think including tree-widget developed by David PONCE
> in emacs official distribution?

I'd personally very much like that.  I use tree-widget.el for several little
pet-projects of mine, and I find it is a very useful and powerful package.
scid-browser.el in the chess.el CVS repository uses it to display a
tree of available games in the database, and gspi[1] uses it to
display the GNOME desktop accessibility information.  In both projects,
it has proofen to be very useful.

I also like it since it is a living example that widget.el can actually
be used for more than just plain custom buffers.

[1] http://delysid.org/gspi.html

--
CYa,
  Mario